Friday, November 30, 2012

Howlina - Day 30: Take a break

"Today's exercise is to NOT exercise. Give yourself a break from world-building to let the ideas sift themselves out in your mind..."

Okay...

But I have so much churning around in there.  I also don't have a lot of time and other things to do.  I definetely have several ideas I need to explore with you (character building, plot building-ish, Howler religion, etc.).

Don't worry about that stuff, I'm already starting posts in draft for some of that.  I'm also thinking of capturing some of this in a wiki designed for made up worlds (i.e. ConWorlds, btw, the link takes you to another country I built and have already stored there called Isosia on the island of Nordestia).

Now I have to dash though, I have to give a class tomorrow and I have to finish writing it.  So much for resting my brain.

Oh, and congratulations on making it all the way through 30 days of world building with my and my first time completing 30 Days of Worldbuilding.  It wasn't that hard (was it?).  You should try it.

No comments: