Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Day XXXIX – Conspiracy

I think Blogger and YouTube are conspiring against me. I tried to post a video to the blog from YouTube and













Nothing. I got nothing!

But, more importantly dear reader you got nothing. So, here's the deal:

1. Alison Brickhouse (of The Larch, "Surf's Down" and The Ash) is changing her name. You will get to vote on her new name tomorrow.

2. I've only gotten two, hanging chad, votes somewhat for "The Mystery Magic of Fish Island" to be serialized. I will let the voting ride until next week at least.

3. Unless there is a tremendous public protest I'm cutting out the Lockin business. It doesn't seem to be amusing or even interesting to ANYONE except me (in case you didn't know, it was all me).

4. Here's a story (the one I entered in the last Mirable Visu contest):

Can now be found here.

No comments: