Sunday, December 02, 2012

Howlina 30 Days of Character Development - Looks & Family

I'm not sure if I want to or I can do this, but I thought that since I'm on kind of a roll I would continue exploring Howlina with another 30 day jaunt.

I found this 30 Days of Character Development and I thought I would give it a try.

I'll be looking at Frank and Fiole (funny, I just realized that I gave them both the same first initial, like those cutesy couples, maybe I'll have to change that).  Since I missed 1 Dec I will cover the first two questions in this post and try to keep up in the coming days.

1.) Describe your character’s relationship with their mother or their father, or both. Was it good? Bad? Were they spoiled rotten, ignored? Do they still get along now, or no?

2.) What are your characters most prominent physical features?


1 Fiole - I think I've really already covered this.
1 Frank - I didn't cover this as much.  Frank gets along well with his parents.  He had a great childhood and enjoys seeing his parents when he can.  They enjoy him and are very proud of him.  He is in a dark place at the beginning of the story and they worry about him, but they let him live is own life.

2 Fiole - Where should I begin?  Fiole is overwhelmingly striking, from her height to her curves to her fitness to her skin, to her hair, to her face.  I suppose from a distance her height is the first thing people notice.  If she isn't standing and you see her from the back or side from across the room, her curly dark hair is the most striking, especially since Howlers are almost universally blond.  If you saw only her face her violet eyes would catch your breath.
2 Frank - Again you would probably most easily notice how short he is.  His character and manner would make you think that he is a much larger man.  He is neither tall nor brawny, but is so powerful that you immediately sense it.  In his face his eyes too would be the most striking.  They are deep and intelligent, evaluating but not judging.

No comments: