Friday, August 05, 2011

Bike Commute 2011 - Day 37

Thursday, 4 Aug 11

I was very busy at work on Thursday and I didn't have time after work to report on this either.

IN -
The weather was very similar in the morning, but this time it was far less cloudy.  I didn't fear rain, but oddly enough the fog was much more visible.  I heard all sorts of animals, from frogs to bugs to birds.
Deer don't aestivate do they?  I mean, I haven't seen any deer since mid-June or maybe even earlier.  I wonder where they are.

HOME -
My legs were mush today.  I thought I was riding well and hard, and it took me 46 minutes, three minutes longer than Wednesday.

I tried to come up with a joke and just couldn't keep my mind on it.  I had been thinking about something else when work ended and I just couldn't bring myself around to the task of breaking some words down and creating a joke.  I did think it could be something to do with a, "tale wind" but that's as far as I got.

I didn't stop for pictures since I thought I was racing home to be able to help and run my daughters around to errands.  After getting home exhausted I found out that they changed their minds.

In the end we ran a very few errands and I took a much needed nap.

No comments: