Saturday, January 19, 2013

P90X Week 2

Can you guess where I got this X?
I finnished earlier today, but I have another week done.  It was harder than last week, and I haven't lost any weight.  I suppose my body is still getting settled into the idea of working out every day.

I gave blood today too, and my blood pressure was great, so I definetly have to keep going.  The only concern I have right now is that I burned my hand.  I had heated a pipe to try to get it loose from another pipe.  I had thought that the heated area would expand and help me get them apart.  As I grabbed the pieces I wanted to twist and rock them, so I put my left hand closer to the joint.  I could feel it sizzling like a steak on a griddle.

I was right by the sink so I immediately ran cold water on it and dumped my hand in a pitcher of ice water.  Right now I have an ice pack on it.  I'm going to blister on most of my fingers and maybe part of my palm.  I just hope it isn't so bad that I can't hold weights to work out on Monday.

No comments: