Here, I said I would review my resolutions each quarter, so here you go:
1. Waist - 36 I think I'm about 38 now, that's good down from 41
2. Weight - <220 232 down from 244, not doing so well yet
3. Finish P90 Switched over to BfL which I would have finished if I hadn't hurt my back
4. Bike commute as often as possible (75 times) Because of weather I had to wait until April, not March, so I've revised this down to 75, and I'm well on my way to that.
5. Walks (10k steps a day) I'm averaging 8,000, so I need to work on this
1. Pay more attention to family finances I think I'm doing that
2. Quarterly Dates We've gone out to dinner several times, but no overnights yet
3. Game Night Tried this once, it was a no go. We're going to have to do something else
4. New Pet We're investigating rabbits and cavies, but don't have one yet
5. Walks Need to do this more, I expect more now that the weather is good.
Music (these are sort of in order):
1. Learn to play ukulele (the definitions are still subjective, focus in Jan) Been working on this nearly every day. I need to beef up my minutes a day though.
2. Play with my family (both in my house and a holiday gatherings) I have taken my uke to two family gatherings at Boushette's house. The second time I actually had people sing along with me, fun.
3. Learn to play harmonica (again learning and playing are subjective terms) Not yet
1. Commissioner Key Haven't talked to the District Commissioner yet
1. Do NaNoEdMo in March FAIL - Signed up and started, read most of Seekretya, but haven't finished reading it and have not edited at all
2. Submit my NaNoWriMo 2010 novel to a publisher Not yet
2. Get a Promotion This is a Q4 thing, and I've told my boss about it