Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Choices

I've put up a new poll.  What should I go as for Halloween?

I was originally thinking of going as a wizard to make use of my beard and wizard (walking) staff. This would also allow me to just take off the wizard robe at work and go to meetings.

My second idea was to go as the Wicked Witch of the West.  I would put a basket on my bike and put a stuffed dog in it.  Then I would wear a similar black robe/dress and hat as the wizard.  The downside of this would be I'd have to shave, the witch didn't actually have a bike, and I would have to paint my face green.  But then, Flying Monkeys, 'nuf said.

My third idea was to go as a Blues Brother.  I have the suit and tie, I'm from Chicago, I'm Catholic, I have an harmonica and a briefcase full of blues.  I'd have to get glasses and a hat, a tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes and wait until it's dark out.  Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration don't fail me.

No comments: