Friday, September 16, 2011

Bike Commute 2011 - Day 60

(from 15 Sep 11) -
IN -
COLD!  It was in the 40s this morning.  I wore a zip-up, hooded sweatshirt (because I couldn’t find my jacket) and my gloves.  I don’t want to be too gross, but the snot thing is almost too much.  I wish there were some way to avoid it.
I got stopped at the light coming out of my subdivision, at Hawley and Midlothian.  There was no way for me to cheat because I left a bit late and there were cars in three directions.  I had to just stand there and wait painfully while the stupid light went through its entire program.
One interesting thing to note was that I saw my first morning woman driver.  I had not seen a single woman in the mornings since I started last year.  This was a woman in her 20s or 30s, not that that matters, I just thought I’d throw out a bit of detail.
HOME –
I spent the whole ride home thinking about an audio drama I want to write.  Unfortunately I didn’t notice much of the ride AND I really couldn’t get the story to coalesce in my mind.  Lose lose.

No comments: