Here, I said I would review my resolutions each quarter. I did that for the first quarter, so now I'll do it for the second one. I'm going to add 2Q in green.
1. Waist - 36 I think I'm about 38 now, that's good down from 41. My 38 pants are all a bit loose and I regularly use the last notch on my belt, but I'm not quite ready for 36 pants quite yet.
2. Weight - <220 232 down from 244, not doing so well yet. I lost ground for a while here because of a back injury, but I've been on Atkins for about a week and a half and I got back down to about 231. With Akins and bike commuting I think I'm going to do alright.
3. Finish P90 Switched over to BfL which I would have finished if I hadn't hurt my back
4. Bike commute as often as possible (75 times) Because of weather I had to wait until April, not March, so I've revised this down to 75, and I'm well on my way to that.
5. Walks (10k steps a day) I'm averaging 8,000, so I need to work on this. With the bike commuting I'm up to 9,600 average.
1. Pay more attention to family finances I think I'm doing that. Started keeping track with Evernote.
2. Quarterly Dates We've gone out to dinner several times, but no overnights yet. This is still a very week area. I will have to work on this the most.
3. Game Night Tried this once, it was a no go. We're going to have to do something else. Tried a couple of more things like no-TV night, but that didn't work either. Sophie is willing to play games, I'll just have to start with her. I'm going to buy a new Lego game I saw for she and I this summer.
4. New Pet We're investigating rabbits and cavies, but don't have one yet
5. Walks Need to do this more, I expect more now that the weather is good. Another thing I have to put a lot of emphasis on with Mrs. Prop.
Music (these are sort of in order):
1. Learn to play ukulele (the definitions are still subjective, focus in Jan) Been working on this nearly every day. I need to beef up my minutes a day though. I've decided I'm going to memorize 5 songs for Owasippe. I'm working on that, but now it has to share time with my sax work.
2. Play with my family (both in my house and a holiday gatherings) I have taken my uke to two family gatherings at Boushette's house. The second time I actually had people sing along with me, fun. This hasn't really improved, but I'm really hoping that it will at camp.
1. Commissioner Key Haven't talked to the District Commissioner yet. Talked to the DE and I'm going to work on it in the Autumn.
1. Do NaNoEdMo in March FAIL - Signed up and started, read most of Seekretya, but haven't finished reading it and have not edited at all
2. Submit my NaNoWriMo 2010 novel to a publisher Not yet
2. Get a Promotion This is a Q4 thing, and I've told my boss about it