Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Bike Commute 2011 - Day 21

I did what I was hoping I wouldn't do, I missed a couple of days reporting.

I thought about it and I realized that I'm mostly writing about minutiae anyway, the kind of things that if you did them in the car you wouldn't take any notice of.

Last week I had been thinking I could write about what a challenge it is to come up with things to write about, but this week I think I may lay off altogether until I really get interesting things to write about.

I might as well give you what I have so far though.

IN (Friday, 3 Jun 11)-
Even colder 55o no wind though. Dark with overcast.
Bad batteries replaced with worse
Chain guard broke, rode in on big front gear all the way.
New parking spot

HOME -
Pleasant, S wind
Used all gears carefully
Lots of smells, water and flowers
Don't remember much

The next report is better.

No comments: