Thursday, July 27, 2006

Day V – But If I Don't Have My Health…

I have volunteered to design a form to solicit donations for our Girl Scout's spaghetti dinner due Sunday, committed myself to blogging here everyday, an APFT to train for next Sunday, a family reunion Saturday, a major project due for work in August, a first draft of a short story due Sunday, a MV contest story due next Sunday, new glasses to pick up, committed to studying Greek daily, a FLIPL due next Sunday, my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wife to murder and Guilda to frame for it. I'm swamped.

2 comments:

oldboy1 said...

If you get all that done, except the whole wife murder thing, we'll have to rename you from inner prop to super prop.

Inner Prop said...

Thanks.

Hey, Oldboy I didn't answer your last question. My oldest is quite the writer, but she'll have to get her own blog. This one's mine.