Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Καλή Μήνας Cthulhu!

I must appologize that I am a few hours late on this first post of the first of Cthulhu Month.  The excuse I'm going to go with is that the Bears game had me discombobulated.

So my friends, we kick off another month full of elderitch goodness [no]badness [no] chaos.

How fitting that in 2012, the year of ultimate doom, that we find Cthulhu at the center of it all!

I am going to post a Cthulhu / Lovecraft image and/or story each day this month, as I have for the past several years.  To make up for missing the first day I am going to double up today, so be prepared for another dose of cosmic horror.

Be afraid, be very afraid (and go Bears)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, Bill - Thanks! Ok, I'll be waiting. Love you, Auntie Char xoxooxo ;-p