Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New, NEW, ALL NEW!

I have a new PDA, a new NaNo, a new email and a new image.

New PDA - My old Tungsten T5 died and I bought a new Palm Tungsten TX.

New NaNo - I joined NaNoEdMo (National Novel Editing Month). I will be attempting to do 50 hours of editing on my latest novel, Guya Principal. Wish me luck.

New Email - I have a new email address and I finally got DSL. HOORAY! I can finally work on-line at home! Let me know if you need the new address, but for now the old one will forward your messages.

New Image - The University of Illinois, my and Mrs. Prop's Alma Mater has cowtowed to the NCAA and outlawed Chief Illiniwek in all his aspects. Well, they can't make me bend my knee to non-sensical Political Correctness. We are going to continue to use the name Illini here and the image of the Chief (as inaccurate as it is) will continue to be honored here.




ADDITION: If you click on the word "Addition" it will take you to a site that has a petition to try to stop Alumni donations in ways that benefit Athletics. I think this is a great way to put our money where our mouths are and to try to get other people's money in our mouths too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so sad

Inner Prop said...

Jenn, I agree, but I'm not sure what you are sad about. :)