Friday, November 01, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013 Final Prep Post - Da Outline!

Props to "Prop"
Well, it's finally here.  My last chance, the final day before the madness begins.  I've got my hardware all set up and whether or not I'm ready, it's time to go.

One last thing.  Here is the outline for Temple of the Lost Gods.  There are parts missing, but that to to protect the innocent from spoilers.  The outline is complete I assure you...

trust me.

I failed.  I had set aside time to write this last night and some things changed.  I was unable to write this and unable to write my outline.  I will have to write my outline and synopsises in such a way that I will be able to incorporate them into the novel itself and use them in my word count.  I will try to post them here as I do them.


No comments: