Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Equinox, The Equinox, Autunal Equinox

Today is the Autumnal Equinox, the moon is full, there is a spring tide and the Earth is pointed at, at...

I've not been sleeping well the past few nights with the turning of the world and the coming equinox.  It was exactly five years ago on the equinox that I experienced something I've never been able to bring myself to tell anyone.  I tried, last year, I tried.  I thought enough time had passed.  I thought I had regained enough of my nerve to relay the fact to you.  I couldn't last year.

It may have been a blessing in disguise, bah, blessing, as if there were such things as blessing or Someone to bless me, to bless us. 

It may have been for the best that I could not tell you the story of what happened that Atumnal Equinox in New Orleans in 2005.  I'm still not sure if everyone should know or no one.  I think no one, I don't want anyone to know, no one should know, but someone does.  I do.

I do know, and maybe, just maybe I'll be able to share the experience this time; or maybe my subconcious, which knows best, may steal my resolve again.

It's still dark now while I write this, the moon is still out.  I don't know if you can take it, but I'm going to have to wait until the light of day.  When the sun is over head I'll try to tell my story, as much as I can, while I can.  It may take me several days, several posts, but I'll try, I'll try.

No comments: