Friday, April 13, 2007

I Failed to Fail!

There it is in all its glory. I am now the proud owner of a USA Rugby Level I Referee certification!

I told you I wouldn't post again until I got it and I have. It even has my correct name on it.

Mrs. Prop will be so proud, no scratch that. She will be relieved, happy that I am not going to spend anymore time on that silly thing (this year).

As you may know, I have already reffed one game and TJed (Touch Judged) another. That may seem like the cart being before the horse, but I agree with you. I don't understand, but it did seem to work out.

I actually won't have a rating until I have passed the test (which I have) and been evaluated while reffing a game. I don't know exactly how that works, but that next step will have to wait at least another week as I am going to my little brother's Naval Retirement Party tomorrow.

No comments: