Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Χρόνα Πόλλα καί Καλό Μένα

Is this an island nation?
It may be if I make it.
Happy New year and happy first of the month!

I'd like to review Illini6 for 2013 and look to what I want to do in 2014.

I dropped the number of posts I did for 2013 by a lot.  I went from 128 to 79 (which you can see from the right column).  In 2012 I didn't participate in NaNoWriMo, so I posted daily for November and December.  Since I was doing NaNoWriMo I didn't have time to do that.

The other things I did in 2011 and 2012 were to post very detailed step by step world building.  I started 2013 by finishing up on my Howlina building.  I decided that it didn't really make sense to keep world building without using the world.  It is a sort of analysis paralysis.  I do have plans for Howlina, but I have much more pressing musings for other stories.

I've shared my plans for NaNoWriMo.  I want to finish adding to Hidden Temple to the Lost Gods this month.  March I will edit in NaNoEdMo and by April I will start sending it out to publish.  I will cover that all here.

I also want to post some stories here.  I don't want to overextend myself, but I would like to post a story a month, or at least monthly installments of longer stories until they're done (like Nightmares of Katrina).

I'll be covering more personal thing on my other blog, Flowers of Mundelein.

What else would you like to see here?

No comments: