Saturday, October 01, 2011

Let Cthulhu Month Begin

Let's gather around the elderitch fire pit and prepare for another Cthulhu month.  This is my third annual month of sharing Cthulhu images with you.

In the past I have combed the internet and found images as well as modifying a few in this vein, but this year I'm going to do my utmost to bring you original material that has never been seen anywhere.

I've been providing a regular report on my bike commute and I have seen a few things I want to share.
 

Blackie is ready for some scary fun

The first image is a fire pit I have seen in my travels.  I don't know what it is for, but he half moon shape and the charred remains speak of some unknown horror.

In addition to images I will be relaying my experiences from when I was deployed with the National Guard to Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina.

I hope you have as much "fun" as I do this month.

No comments: