Friday, July 01, 2016

Καλό Μήνα, Road! Nice to Meet You.

Well, here we are in July already, and a Friday no less.  Happy month (κάλο μήνα as the Greek's say)

What's my new weekly blogging schedule, you ask?  I'm ready to tell you.

It's a simple plan:
  1. Week 1:  Military post
  2. Week 2:  Stand-alone story
  3. Week 3:  Serial story
  4. Week 4:  Admin (aka blogging about blogging) or a rant
  5. Week 5 (if there is one):  Anything Goes (a joke, or comedy maybe)
I will post on Fridays.

That's the plan and I am poised to move forward with it.

EXCEPT:
Ouch!


My eldest and I were rear-ended yesterday evening.  See the lovely picture?  This didn't really affect this blog, however it does allow me a story that I will classify as an, "Anything Goes."

To the point, we all have plans to hit the road, but sometimes the road hits back.  July has five Fridays and I was prepared with a post for this Friday (today), but I was worried that because I only just posted Wednesday I'd be actually too speedy in this early going.  I mean two post in a week after half a year of nothing doesn't get you, the readers prepared and in place for the new schedule.

Did I mention that it is July already and it is also Friday?

I am going to shift the schedule for this month.  I don't want to keep it this way because there are very few months with five weeks.  I'm going to consider next week as the first week, and post my next military story then (it is written already).  I hope you will all be ready for it.

I know what you're thinking, what is bugging you, what has you curious beyond words, you need to know.

You are just going to have to wait until next week to find out about that bus.

Oh, you want to know about the accident yesterday?  As it happened we were stopped at a red light, not unlike this blog, and when it turned green we were struck by someone who just wasn't paying enough attention (not unlike this blog?).  Everyone is uninjured and my vehicle is drivable, but I can't raise the tailgate so anyone hoping for a visit from Ferris will just have to wait until, "Sunshine" is repaired.

Who is Ferris, and who is Sunshine?  Would you like to know?

Do you like my plan? Do you have any suggestions?

No comments: