Let me review my goals:
- P90X - done
- Learn Greek - behind
- Quarterly Dates - No dates so far this year.
- Get a New Job - I've been checking the job boards, but haven't found anything yet.
- Get Girl Scout Training - done
- Gold Commissioner JtE - working on it. I have to, others are depending on me, especially scouts.
Fortnightly History Podcast- Although I'm far behind in my original schedule, I've been reading up on Chicago History and podcasting. I set up my podcasting equipment in anticipation of recording a podcast and of recording the guidebook for the Chicago Lincoln Avenue Trail, but I'm having some trouble getting it to work right. I think I'm going to tank this as a goal because I need to work on the CLAT more and the others. Learn the Trees- I am going to put Learning the Trees and Participate in an Archaeology activity on hold for this year. By not fretting over these I think I can concentrate on my Greek studies. Participate in an Archaeology Activity
- Join a Club - We'll see. If it helps to concentrate on Greek to skip this one too, then I will.
- Learn Greek
- Gold Commissioner JtE
- Get a New Job
- Quarterly Dates