Sunday, April 15, 2012

Christos Anesti (Χριστος Ανεστη)!


Tsugrezo
 I hope I spelled that correctly.  I'm not a very good speller in English, let alone Greek.

Happy Easter (Orthodox that is).

I thought this was an unusually "light" year for Easter, but it looks like we took Lent pretty lightly last year.  This year with all that's going on we didn't make it to church at all.  No body fasted all Lent this year either.  We've been very bad about going to church at all lately.  I guess as our lives get busier we have more trouble doing that.

I did manage to die some eggs red and the Easter Bunny came by to hide them.  Then we had muffins and a pretty nice breakfast.  We do try to make time for each other, so if we don't make it to church at least we have quality time, when we have time.

I hope you all enjoyed your Greek Easter.

No comments: