Thursday, October 12, 2006

Army Strong

Wow! I like this new Army ad campaign. This is powerful stuff.

Army Strong, dang straight. "There is nothing on this green earth that is stronger than the US Army."

I hate Hooah, but, well, HOOAH!

This reminds me of this poster:


It also has a little Bernini's David in it:


And also a little Ecclesiastes 3:1-8, "A strength to get yourself over, a strength to GET OVER YOURSELF." (Stick that up your butt Army of One!)

The music is epic too.

It has a sense of history too. It reminds me about an email going around a while back on Veteran's Day with this photo.


The official campaign begins 9 Nov 06 I wonder why they aren't waiting until the 11th? I guess it can't be perfect.

1 comment:

LTC John said...

I was so darn fired up when I saw this (once I had wiped away the tear from seeing the older man salute - so I see myself in 30 years or so...) that I was ready to jump into ACUs and head out!