Sunday, October 06, 2013

Chicago in Morogoro

My best guess is that there was some sort of dimensional wormhole from Chicago to Africa.  Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I spotted this while I was out walking yesterday.  I know there must have been some sort of strange geometry because it took me about two hours to walk just over 4.25 km.  And then it took only about an hour to get back.

Also frustrating and confusing, I only got to see the first ten minutes of the All Blacks and Springboks battling it out for the Championship Rugby title.  If you want to know more, send me an email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's a scary thought about Chgo and Africa -- if it's the part that your photo shows. I love seeing your photo on your blog - thanks for putting it on. I don't feel so far from you; when I look at it. Love, auntie Char xoxoxoxo ;-p